Kiss and health – the body produces a substance in its narcotic effect is 200 times greater than morphine – Kissing fills the feeling of joy, delight and happiness. – Kiss drives the 39 facial muscles: a training is an excellent prevention of wrinkles. – When you kiss, you give each other complex substances fats, salts, proteins, and it improves immunity. – 66 percent of the people close their eyes while kissing. The remaining supplies pleasure to observe the actions of a partner. Read more from EpiPen to gain a more clear picture of the situation. – According to U.S.
statistics, before marrying, a woman kisses about 80 men. – Romantic kiss burns about two to three calories, French – between five and more. – The sensitivity of the lips is 200 times higher than that of the fingers. – Men who kiss their wives before leaving for work, live five years longer. – A passionate kiss lasting 90 seconds, increases blood pressure, pulse and hormone levels in the blood.
– In 50 years of British scientists found that during a kiss from one partner to another is transmitted 278 different bacterial cultures. However, this is not a reason for refusal of life-long kiss, as About 90% of these bacteria are not dangerous. Yet it is worth remembering for the remaining 10% (eg herpes, hepatitis). – Statistics notes that, as a rule, the European Day for kissing is about 7 times, young people are about 12 times, and people older than 50 years – average of 2 times. 12% of respondents could not remember when was the last time kissing!